Friday, June 11, 2010

Ah, bad news-it is becoming all too common.

I've had to cancel my stall at the Funky Futures festival this Saturday. I simply haven't been able to finish enough stock to make it worth going to. To be fair on myself life has been pretty insane lately, and it's not showing any signs of slowing. Lucky I thrive on chaos. Soon however, we will move and life will settle back down to it's regular pace.

I do have pockets all ready to go though, and partly photographed, so i'll make it my mission to get that all finished and uploaded to the website-a baby step I know, but that's all i'm achieving right now. Apart from that I have some pretty radical changes planned for when I do move, to help keep the tumbleweed from blowing across my website.

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin