Saturday, December 12, 2009

Carer's Business Discount



I am very pleased to announce that I am now offering a discount to all carers holding a Carer Business Discount Card. This entitles the holder to 10% off single products, and an additional 5% off already discounted bulk packs.To take advantage of this simply email me your card number after making your order, and i'll apply it manually. Cumbersome I know, but there's not really an easier way to do it.

Anyone who receives Carer's Allowance or Carer's Payment is entitled to a card, you simply need to apply. If you don't have one, grab one!



Cloth nappies come in especially useful when you have a special needs child, as they are usually in nappies longer. My girls were all out of day nappies by their second birthday, but my SN son wore them until after his third birthday. Conservatively, that's over 1500 extra nappy changes!

Hopefully my discount gives you some small relief  :)

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin