Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stocking Tuesday 1st September!

My satellite is working and I have been reluctantly dragged back into the modern world. I have quite a bit to do and need to do it around the kids, so i’m going to coincide stocking the site with the beginning of the Nappy Hunt.


I’m offering free postage for all hunters during September, so don’t forget to register and enter your code during checkout to take advantage of this. Also, i’m running a couple of prize draws-stay tuned for more details!


Here's the Nappy Hunt prize i've donated, for those cluey enough to qualify-a Pepper OSFM cover. I've just found out it's been put up as the daily prize for the 3rd of September-take a look at the awesome prize list here. Good luck!

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin