Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gin Gin Markets, Saturday 11/7

Well, i've finally gotten my act together after the move and will be having a stall at the Gin Gin markets this Saturday. They're held in the grounds of the museum, just off the Bruce Highway heading towards Bundaberg. As well as my totally awesome stall, you'll also find an abundance of local fruit and veg, various nursery stalls and crafts (there were some fantastic painted gourds there last week), plus other bits and pieces like poultry and preserves. It's actually quite a good morning out for a small town.

I've been snapping madly, my arms hurt! I'll have lots of my Pepper covers, which are made from gorgeously printed polyester PUL/suedecloth and OSFM (a thorough review is due on here soon).
I also had the first box of Mandy Macs arrive last week so will have the hemp and bamboo fitted day nappies, the bamboo night nappies and bamboo prefolds with me. These were always my top choice for my first order of products not made by myself-you simply can't beat them as an all-round workhorse nappy.

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin