Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yay for my website!

Isn't it awesome? I did try altering a free template that I found with my rudimentary knowledge of coding but it just wasn't working easily, which means it's one of those times I admit that someone else is far better qualified and i'm much better off spending my money than my time. That better qualified person ended up being Melissa from Where to Start Websites-I stumbled across the site and immediately fell in love with her funky, clean designs that don't cost a mint. Once ordered the installation was prompt and straightforward and I was kept up to date every step of the way. I'm very impressed. I can't believe it's MINE-it looks like a real one. So much better than anything I could ever do!

Now just to coordinate the million and one other things I need to do to get some stock up and open-if only the rest of my long list of tasks were so simple and enjoyable to do!.

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin